Posts by SouthMarkUK

Hi All

After some advice please. Is seems no matter what TV Guide I install on Kodi 17 with Libreelec whether its iVue, Renegades or any other TV EPG when I load up a channel it works for the first time no issues.... but if I load that channel up again or any other channel the system crashes and reboots the skin.

At first I thought it was the EPG but now I am convinced its something to do with Libreelec as if I install my build on my windows machine I don't have any issues at all

Would really appreciate any help or suggestions in getting a fix for this or if anyone has any of these guides running successfully on Libreelec/Kodi 17 that would be really great!

Thanks

Mark

Hi All

After some help please I have tried to install Ivue on my Chromebox with latest version of Libreelec and Kodi 17 and am struggling it just says "Loading Data from External Source" now with exactly the same Kodi build but on my Windows machine (copied userdata and addons) it works fine. have rule out network connectivity as using the the same cable etc and still no joy..... if anyone can help me fix this or point me in the right direction I would be greatful

Thanks

Mark
    PS This has been annoying me for a while and todays the day im going to try and work out why?

Thanks guys but I have 2 conflicting results

Ifconfig - txqueuelen is 1000
    Ethtool eth0 - speed 100mb/s

Which information is correct? I did notice that using the ethtool command it's set to auto negotiate? Not sure if that makes a difference or not?

Any views appreciated

Ta

Mark

Hi

Thanks for the response, I should probably be more specific I have a S905 box that I suspect is running 100mb when it's a 1Gb Network card. What I'm trying to establish is whether that's true or not so I would like to know what command will show me this detail.

Thanks

Mark

Another option. Create file '99-mac-address.rules' in 'udev.rules.d' subfolder under 'configfiles' folder. Use the following format within rules file. Label your mac's as you like.

SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="wlan0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address D8:FC:93:6F:29:01"
    SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="eth0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address D8:FC:93:6F:29:02"

Does the file need to be called '99-Mac-address.rules' with the speech marks or does it just get called 99-Mac-address.rules?

Cheers

Cheers o10x

I have already tried lots of different options of the dtb files with 08 and 09 but I get different results, although I haven't checked the USB ports when trying them, but different dtb files gives me no sound but network or network but no sound.... It's very odd that's why I was trying to find out what android firmware is running on the box so I could compare?

Any other thoughts is there a way to find out the firmware details via ssh?

Cheers

Mark

You will have to be way more descriptive than that.
    Up to this point, there are literally dozens of different AMLogic devices.
    If the device has a working wifi setup, try to upload a kodi.log file ( HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC ), as well as a dmesg listing.

Hi Klojum

Thanks for responding I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Linux I'm afraid, in Windows you would just go into device manager and check the USB ports and if not working install the device driver not sure how to do this in Linux

I have a OTT Q Box S905 2GB, could it just be a firmware issue perhaps as I also noticed that when I installed Libreelec I have to use the 100mb network dtb instead of the 1gb network dtb even though the device has 1gb card (or so it states)

Any help or advice appreciated

Thanks

Hi All

After some advice please I have an amlogic box and I have installed Libreelec on it without issues but for some reason none of the USB ports are working

Is there any command I can run which tells me whether the USB ports are recognised within Libreelec? I'm trying to diagnose whether it's a hardware issue or software?

Unfortunately I didn't test the device in android before I wiped it.....doh!

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Mark

Hi All

Having a strange issue on my device in that when I reboot my device I seem to be getting a different IP address each time

It's hard wired via a cable so I'm rather surprised by this. I am using the Libreelec 7 build

Anyone ever come across this?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Mark