S905 Box Choice?

• Hi All

New to LibreElec as always used openelec I am after some advise on an S905 box to run kodi I want to be able to run just LibreELEC and kodi Ie NO android. Must have 2gb RAM

Can anyone advise on what devices I should be looking at please and what devices has an image ready to download and install

Thanks

Mark

• Hi All

New to LibreElec as always used openelec I am after some advise on an S905 box to run kodi I want to be able to run just LibreELEC and kodi Ie NO android. Must have 2gb RAM

Can anyone advise on what devices I should be looking at please and what devices has an image ready to download and install

Thanks

Mark

If you are not running Android - which I agree is largely superfluous and heavy on resources - why a S905 box and 2GB RAM.

An RPi 3 will run Libreleec flawlessly as a dedicated box with 1GB Ram.

• Anyone got any views?

Thanks

When i asked around about a S905 player lots of people rated the BeeLink range but considering people rate things on discount bargain deals rather than hardware spec it's hard to tell the difference between the s905 players.

I'm still uncertain if the 23.976 fps / 29,97 fps frame rate stutter has been fixed on these S905-905X boxes.