Intel NUC6i7KYK help pls

• I have Intel NUC6i7KYK and i am trying to instal new libreelrc or openelec but always I'm getting this error:
    "a start job is running for xorg server, failed to start xorg and there is nothing wrong with usb , I can instal to other box - 5th generation .
    I have a problem only 6 generation box. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks

• That error normally means Xorg fails to start because there is no GPU driver that supports the chip in the box. We don't have any SkullCanyon devices to test locally but there have been public reviews of LE running on that hardware so we assume it works. Have you tried the v7.90.002 build?

Thank you for your help. Can you send me link to v7.90.002 build? Do i have to put this bulid on usb only like other builds and then boot the box? I will do everthing from the scratch.
    [hr]

What version are you using ? 7.0.1 is reported working at the hw.

im using 6.9.1 ill try to do wiht 7.0.1 thanks

Edited once, last by walid (June 26, 2016 at 3:26 PM).

• I have Intel NUC6i7KYK and i am trying to instal new libreelrc or openelec but always I'm getting this error:
    "a start job is running for xorg server, failed to start xorg and there is nothing wrong with usb , I can instal to other box - 5th generation .
    I have a problem only 6 generation box. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks

Just tried it out on the NUC6i7KYK. It fails on 7.0.2 ("xorg failed to start, is your GPU supported" error), but works nicely on 7.90.002. The installer was a bit screwed up on 7.90.002 but that's another thing - it did it's job anyhow.

EDIT: Spoke to soon. There's only Bluetooth audio. The HDMI audio is not supported!

I doubt 7.0.1 would work on this NUC.

EDIT2: Funny enough, audio works if I connect a DP1.2-HDMI2 adapter and then connect the same HDMI cable to the adapter.

Edited once, last by trsqr (June 26, 2016 at 11:27 PM).