One or More Items failed to play

• I have installed LibreELEC on a 32 gb Lexar USB 3 JumpDrive and on a 16GB usb 3 Verbatim Thumbdrive.

Runs fine on PC from both.

I have installed the repository called Catchup TV AU created by Andy Botting on both drives without problems.

When I attempt to access programs on any of the channels I get the above message (One or More Items failed to play)

Same works fine on Kodi 17.x on my Sony Bravia 65W850C TV (android)

I belive from reading a thread somewhere that I need to alter a file to delay access to the program.

I can see that both drives have a /System folder but even though my system says that it is mounted, I cannot manage to access it even as root

LinuxMint 17.3

Help please.

• Official Post

I belive from reading a thread somewhere that I need to alter a file to delay access to the program.

Some thread, a file... Not very specific, is it? :)

You can either contact the people responsible for this addon, or start by handing over a debug enabled, full kodi.log file to us, so we may see what is happening.

FYI, the System on LibreELEC is set up as 'read-only' by design. Any addon settings will be placedin the .kodi/userdata/addon_data/name-of-addon folders.

• Some thread, a file... Not very specific, is it? :)

You can either contact the people responsible for this addon, or start by handing over a debug enabled, full kodi.log file to us, so we may see what is happening.

FYI, the System on LibreELEC is set up as 'read-only' by design. Any addon settings will be placedin the .kodi/userdata/addon_data/name-of-addon folders.

thanks for the info re "read-only" info.

Regarding the rest of my post, if I had the link and/or info I wouldnt have posted!