presorted channels.conf for VDR

• Hi,
    I'm using LibreELEC 8.0.0 with VDR VNSI Client and got a very large channels list after searching for channels in PVR Manager -> General.

To use a sorted channels.conf generated with http://channelpedia.yavdr.comI've first stopped kodi (systemctl stop kodi) and then tried to place a presorted channels.conf to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config/channels.conf but it is ignored after starting kodi again. It seems that Kodi only adds channels to the SQLite Database .kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db and any channels.conf is ignored. Am I right? Is there any other way to give kodi a presorted channels.conf?

Thanks!

• look in /storage/.kodi/ userdata/vdr blah blah

thered is 2 channel.comfs replace em both and reboot then clear data within settings/live tv post sesults :)

• Thanks, it's now working!

I replaced the channels.conf in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config/channels.conf but there is another one in/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config/channels.conf! After replacing that one, it is working!