C Band Satellite

• I am new to this. Tried every video on internet but somehow unable to scan C-Band satellite through TVH. Actually for C Band satellite, frequency needs to be changed to HI/LO as 5150 and 5750. There is no such option to change Hi/Lo frequency. When I scan the channels, nothing appears.

• So far no update :( Is anyone using C band satellite with LibreElec. Somehow, I can add the satellites but scanning failed and for some other c band satellites, can't see services and muxes under DVB Input -Networks. Will somebody help to scan c band satellites.

• I tired both TVheadend and VDR but unable to scan any c band satellite. Yesterday I tried with w_scan and result is same. Tried google as well but did not find any useful information which will help to scan c band satellites. I assume it is still grey area that is why did not get any feedback as well. So in Summary TV headed/VDR is unable to scan c band satellite and there is no workaround so far.

• HI,

The guide helped to some extent. I managed to add my 4 DisecQ 1.0 satellites with C band setting but still unable to scan any.
    I can see 4 Network but services and muxes are all zero under CONFIGURATION>DVB INPUTS>NETWORKS.

I managed to add correct sequence of Position1, Position 2 etc under TV adapters with sequence AA, AB, BA, BB etc but still unable to scan any channel.
    When I Force scan under Network, nothing happens. It might be due to no service/muxes in any any of the satellite.
    Since C Band satellites are not available in pre defined list so I added under Orbital position. That might be the reason But again I am unable to scan any channel.