Docker for ha-bridge

• Hi there, been a while.

Someone asked on my blog if it was possible to install ha-bridge on LE so I thought I'd have a go. I've installed the Docker add-on and run the following:

Code
    docker run -d --name="Home-Automation-Bridge" --net="host" -e SERVERIP="192.168.137.8" -e SERVERPORT="80" -v /storage/downloads/habridge:/config:rw -e TZ="Pacific/Auckland" aptalca/home-automation-bridge

But when I look at the container, it says exited.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # docker ps -a
    CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                            COMMAND             CREATED             STATUS                     PORTS               NAMES
    96cc921c5951        aptalca/home-automation-bridge   "/sbin/my_init"     9 seconds ago       Exited (1) 3 seconds ago                       Home-Automation-Bridge

if I run it without the /storage in the config location, I get a different error which I suppose is expected.

Code
    docker run -d --name="Home-Automation-Bridge" --net="host" -e SERVERIP="192.168.137.8" -e SERVERPORT="80" -v /downloads/habridge:/config:rw -e TZ="Pacific/Auckland" aptalca/home-automation-bridge
    Code
    LibreELEC:~ # docker run -d --name="Home-Automation-Bridge" --net="host" -e SERVERIP="192.168.137.8" -e SERVERPORT="80" -v /downloads/habridge/:/config:rw -e TZ="Pacific/Auckland" aptalca/home-automation-bridge
    90ed0bb0899ee6138ae09700356d5877bec815493f2249418db60ed2280b4705
    docker: Error response from daemon: error while creating mount source path '/downloads/habridge': mkdir /downloads: read-only file        system.

Before I log something on Github, anyone spot any glaring errors?

• Also responded on github. That container is for x86 and thus won't run on arm. I think I have somewhere created a test/dev version that could be converted to an arm version relatively easily. I'll look into it and will let you know.

For reference, linuxserver.io group (which I am a member of) release separate containers for x86_64, arm and aarch64

• Also responded on github. That container is for x86 and thus won't run on arm. I think I have somewhere created a test/dev version that could be converted to an arm version relatively easily. I'll look into it and will let you know.

For reference, linuxserver.io group (which I am a member of) release separate containers for x86_64, arm and aarch64

Wow! Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll respond on GitHub