7.95.3 Cubox-i4 dont boot

• Not yet tested (will do later today): LibreELEC-imx6.arm-7.95.3-sr-3.14.img.gz
    This is version 7.95.3 with kernel 3.14 which doesn't have this sound start issue. At least initial tests shows that.

Can confirm that this Image work with my Cubox, freshly installed on SD, booted, restored previous backup and then booted again.
    As before it doesn't recognise my AudioWidget by USB at boot, I have to plug in and out the USB cable for that to happen.
    No sound issues so far though and it doesn't freeze when finished playing a movie.
    So far I'd call it a success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Ok, I installed 7.95.3 with kernel 3.14 on my Cubox-i4x4. Unfortunately, I still have the same three issues with live TV:

• Channels take a much longer time to tune. It is "buffering" for a long time even though exact same backend tunes immediately with 7.0.2.
    • Every two-three channel switches and sometimes even just switching from one channel to next, the buffering shows up and eventually nothing happens. The current channel stops playing and the channel I switched to does not play. I have to stop and play again live TV every time.
    • Deinterlacing method of "Double rate (inverted)" is not available so many channels that I watch that require that method do not look perfectly smooth. Meaning, only four methods are available (Advanced, Advanced (half), Bob, Bob (half)) but none of them are equal to "Double rate (inverted)" like the one I have in 7.0.2 version. This makes the channels that require that method still show at 25 fps. Example, BBC One HD and BBC Two HD.

I was hoping that the boot issue for Cubox would be fixed and then I can test the tuning and deinterlacing. I was hoping the newest kernel would "fix" these issues.

That's my feedback. By the way, all three issue occur in every single update since 7.0.2 I have tried. Then again, every single update since 7.0.2 had to use the 3.14 kernel. So if anyone knows how to fix these issues, please let me know.