Listening to music crashes libreelec

• Raspberry 3
    Latest Libreelec - automatic update
    library connected to samba share to nas

(removed emby addon from addon.data and deleted emby db)

Every time i try to listen to a music file the libreelec crashes and reboots

don´t know what to do... if it is some addon... most of them are official, if not all...

here's my log

Chop – Post code, write notes and share feedback

hope it helps and someone can help me... or tell me what i have to uninstall

thanks

• Chopapp.com is like pastebin ... it just takes a bit to load i copied and pasted kodi.log file through samba... but the log file can´t be posted on paste bin because of the size.

version: 7.95.2 Beta

the log is there as you can see by the pic

thanks for the reply

#0 __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:58 690
    #1 0x753ba400 in __GI_abort () at abort.c:89 691
    #2 0x6f7a72e8 in WavforHue::SaveState(std::string) () from /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.wavforhue/visualization.wavforhue.so.1.0.0 692
    #3 0x6f7b31d0 in WavforHue_Thread::GetPriorState() () from /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.wavforhue/visualization.wavforhue.so.1.0.0 693
    #4 0x6f7b57d8 in Start () from /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.wavforhue/visualization.wavforhue.so.1.0.0

The addon WavforHue kills kodi, whatever that might be.

Gerald

Edited once, last by gdachs (February 7, 2017 at 3:48 PM).

• The addon WavforHue kills kodi, whatever that might be.

Gerald

thanks a lot... i´m going to uninstall it... its the visualization... that is why when i pressed tab to view the artist slide show it crashed right away... i am using eminence 2... after the tab crashed. On estuary was instantly.

thanks again Gerald

edit: i think it´s a view to use with philips hue light... for people who are into iot stuff... openhab, lights and libreelec.

edit2: no uninstall button on settings... can someone tell me how to manually uninstall? addon_data perhaps? i´ll check again after work! Thanks a lot for the help

Edited once, last by Norin_Radd (February 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM).

• thanks a lot... i´m going to uninstall it... its the visualization... that is why when i pressed tab to view the artist slide show it crashed right away... i am using eminence 2... after the tab crashed. On estuary was instantly.

thanks again Gerald

edit: i think it´s a view to use with philips hue light... for people who are into iot stuff... openhab, lights and libreelec.

edit2: no uninstall button on settings... can someone tell me how to manually uninstall? addon_data perhaps? i´ll check again after work! Thanks a lot for the help

I see from some others that one possibility is that you need to not have the add-on in use in order to disable it. So you could try to first set another visualization in use. Then check to se if you can delete the offending add-on. A second suggestion if the uninstall button is still greyed out. I suggest you use this carefully. You could try to delete the offending add-on folder/file, which is located in userdata/addons_data/. I expect then you would need to reboot your system for the changes to take effect. I have done this to rid my system of some nuisance add ons. You could always make a copy of the folder before you delete it and store it in another location. In this way if you don't like the result you could copy it back. Note I am a novice user so please give this careful consideration.

• edit2: no uninstall button on settings... can someone tell me how to manually uninstall? addon_data perhaps? i´ll check again after work! Thanks a lot for the help

Just look this line I have quoted before:

#4 0x6f7b57d8 in Start () from /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.wavforhue/visualization.wavforhue.so.1.0.0

So remove the komplett folder /storage/.kodi/addons/visualization.wavforhue and the addon is history.

Gerald

• Thanks gdachs and Erviv, problem solved.

I used Erviv way, much easier and it worked.

Now i can listen to music... everything almost fine, artist slideshow working, Lyrics also... just shadertoy visualization not working properly, the frame is not ok... should i report in kodi forum or in here? Couse it is an team-kodi addon.

Shadertoy - Album on Imgur (just for you to see the frame)

the shadertoy view is Simplicity Galaxy by CBS

:)