Hide CEC notification

• Hi guys, into the CEC settings (System/Input menu) could you add a toggle to give us the possibility to hide CEC notification (that appears every time at LibreElec startup)? Something like a "do not disturb" function will be appreciated.
    My setup is always the same and every day CEC works fine. It's not necessary to notify me at any boot that CEC is working. ;)
    Thx for all

• There have been a number of changes within CEC the last couple of months, things could change for you.

Also, that popup lasts only 2-3 seconds... Is it really that bad to know CEC things are still working? :)

• Hi klojium, I'm using LE v7.95.2 and CEC works fine for me like on the previous LE build, so I'ld really appreciate a function to hide the CEC notifications.

My request is to add a simple toggle switch to give at each users the possibility to hide the notifications if all works fine (like on my setup). I'm just asking to give us the possibility of choice.

It's not only for the 3 seconds of the notification... Also the "dong" sound at startup broken a lot the balls and driving me crazy. ;)

I think that you have the power to add this little, but precious "do not disturb" feature.

Sincerely, I don't know why all devs neglect this feature. The results is that if you install like me a lot of add-ons that show notifications on startup you have a ding-dong concert and a slideshow of messages terribly annoying.
    Very frustrating.