DVB-S with VDR

• Hello,

I use LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002 on one of my devices (Intel NUC DN2820FYKH) with a DVBSKy S960 DVB-S/S2 USB and VDR. I made no clean install but an update from OpenELEC 6.0.3 to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002.

The following addons are activated in LibreELEC again:
    1. Service: VDR PVR Backend (still from openelec.tv, version 6.0.2)
    2. Program: VDR Configuration (OpenELEC, version 1.0.8)
    3. PVR: VDR VNSI Client (FrenetMenta, Team Kodi, version 1.11.16)

This always worked fine with OE 6.0.x and it´s still working with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002, but the device scans very often for channels and EPG now.

When I take a look in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo, I am told that there is an update aviable for the sevice "VDR PVR Backend". When I click on "PVR Backend, version 7.0.100" in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo, I get an arror message:
    "The addon is incompatible or has been marked as defective in the addon directory. Dependencies are not met. Please contact the addon autor"

When I click on "Update" in the Addon-Informations, I am told that there are no updates avilable for this addon.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall "VDR PVR Backend", but when I tried to reinstall, "VDR PVR Backend version 7.0.100, " was missing in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo.

Fortunately I made a full system backup before I uninstalled "VDR PVR Backend", so that I could restore everything...but how can I update to PVR Backend, version 7.0.100" usning the LibreELEC Add-on Repo?
    :huh:

I am grateful for any helpful hint.

Greetings
    Mark

• Try the following:

Code
    rm -r /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.vdr.vnsi/
    rm -r /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/
    rm -r /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/
    rm -r /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.vdr.vnsi/

this should remove all traces of the add-ons.

Reboot and try to install VDR again.

• Hi,

I want to give a short feedback:

The Problem was automatically solved with the auto-update to “LibreELEC 6.90.005“

Now the following addons are installed:
    Service=VDR PVR Backend 7.0.101, author: libreelec.tv
    Programm=VDR Configuration 1.1.0, author: libreelec.tv
    PVR-Client=VDR VNSI Client 1.11.16, author: FernetMenta, Team Kodi

Greetings
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk