advancedsettings.xml

• Hello there,

I'm testing the recent milhouse testbuilds on my Pi 3, everything works fine! Fantastic OS!

As I am a LibreELEC AND a Raspberry Pi beginner what I asked myself: Is there a recommended advancedsettings.xml for optimize this combination you can advice me or should I leave it out as a topic?

• Ok, my network works fine 50mbit+cable. Thanks for your help, but it was only a general question. As I said, there are no problems at the moment.

The only "problem" I have is with Rocketbeanstv-Addon, which plays a twitch Stream (HLS-Stream), but thats not a problem of network oder the quality i set, I think. The Stream needs 40 seconds to get stable and plays smoothly. On my PC I did not have this problem.

• For sure, I keep it in mind, but I wonder because I also use other Streaming Addons and there is no problem this way, for example Amazon Prime Video (MPEG-DASH) with 1080p - works perfect. I would think HLS is not "harder work" - besides the fact that this phanomen also exists when I play this twitch-stream on low quality, so I suppose this is a Kodi/LibreElec-problem, but I don't know it.

• Old IT saying: "if it works, don't fix it." .. The default configuration settings are the recommended optimised configuration. For pi hardware they are the result of many thousands of hours testing

Ok, I'm convinced now :D Do you have an idea about the problem above with playing this twitch streams/hls-streams?