LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• Here is a little preview for rb-leia7:

MEGA

-current Kodi and LE master

-updated addons

- Includes libnss and libnspr* for newer versions of widevine

I've tested the builds with pvr.zattoo, NF, Amazon and Dazn with inputstream.adaptive 2.1

Should also solve some a/v sync issues.

• in regards to this and nss, i'am trying to build your tree, and with nss dep[ends enabled i get this:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-static, --enable-shared

Executing (target): make NSINSTALL=/mnt/4TERA4/Leia6/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/bin/nsinstall

make[1]: Entering directory '/mnt/4TERA4/Leia6/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0-devel/nss-3.29.5/nspr'

make -C config export

make[2]: Entering directory '/mnt/4TERA4/Leia6/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0-devel/nss-3.29.5/nspr/config'

/mnt/4TERA4/Leia6/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/bin/host-gcc -o now.o -c -march=armv8-a+crc -mabi=aapcs-linux -Wno-psabi -Wa,-mno-warn-deprecated -mcpu=cortex-a53 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon-fp-armv8 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -pipe -Os -flto -ffat-lto-objects -DXP_UNIX now.c

gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=aapcs-linux'

gcc: note: valid arguments to '-mabi=' are: ms sysv

gcc: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead

gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mfloat-abi=hard'

gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mfpu=neon-fp-armv8'

make[2]: *** [../config/rules.mk:447: now.o] Error 1

compiling on ubuntu 16.04, when i revert commit Kodi: depend on nss it works...

• Too bad - it does not work!

I have made a complete clean (new) installation. My S960 is visible in the tvheadend-server-web-Interface. But there is no XBOX tuner.

In the system log-files i can see it -> so i can say, that the system detect's the tuner.;(

• ueltje Sorry I was too quick at looking. Driver is not included yet. I'll try to include it in the final rb-leia7 build. I'll make a new preview build soon.

• I think, that this should be the right one, but i can test this only tonight.

Many thanks for your work - i will give a feedback after the test.

Did you have one this XBOX-tuner (ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for your tests?
    If not - send me an email with your shipping-informations and you will have one in couple of days.

• ueltje: No I don't have such a tuner. I don't have DVB-C at home so I don't think how useful I could be in fixing any bugs.

If you still wanna send me one I created an Amazon wishlist:

Amazon Wishlist

If you just like my work and wanna support me you can also just "buy me a beer or coffee" through paypal or bitcoin see first post:

Donate

I've taken the commit from CvH and activated it for my amlogic builds.

12€ DVB-T2/C USB Stick gefällig (via Amazon)? - Kodi & Live-TV - Kodinerds.net - Deutschsprachiges Forum zum Kodi Entertainment Center

BTW: Here is my german support Thread at kodinerds (I figured you might be german cause of that amazon link you send me, correct me if I'm wrong):

LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile Odroid C2, ROCK64, Wetek.Hub, Wetek Play 2 64bit kernel mit 32bit userspace - Page 84 - Odroid - Kodinerds.net - Deutschsprachiges Forum zum Kodi Entertainment Center

If you just like my work and wanna support me you can also just "buy me a beer or coffee" through paypal or bitcoin see first post:

Donate

done! (Many thanks for your great work!)

Switch to kodinerds for feedback!

• Here we go with a final rb-krypton18 release:
    Release rb-krypton18: rockchip: add dvb and cec compat ioctl patches · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

If you've been using the mega link from yesterday you don't have to do anything it's the same file. No changes since yesterday.

The ROCK64 build is not that stable yet. Builds are based on @Kwiboo's LibreELEC krypton tree. HEVC and h.264 HW decoding is working good. I've tested widevine DRM through inputstream.adaptive with DAZN. It's working really good.

mpeg2 and vc-1 are not HW decoded, which makes vc-1 basically unusable. CEC works with libcec thanks to @Kwiboo's libcec adapter (although I haven't tested CEC or DVB yet). There is always a chance for some compat ioctl missing. I've also noticed graphic errors sometimes.

Those Krypton builds are basically a pre pre alpha preview and I will change focus on Leia for ROCK64 in the future so don't expect many updates here.

EDIT: And here we go with final rb-leia7:

Release rb-leia7 · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Same file as yesterday posted at mega.nz

• Is the rock64 also an amlogic device or is it using another soc? I saw that you can choose a 4gb memory rock64?

Does it support also hd audio?

• Is the rock64 also an amlogic device or is it using another soc? I saw that you can choose a 4gb memory rock64?

Does it support also hd audio?

Sorry no it's not Amlogic it's Rockchip. I thing maybe the Thread is no longer appropriate for the Amlogic Subforum.

Rock64 is really at the beginning of development.

MODS can we move the Thread please?

• Super grateful for any thoughts on how to get this latest preview (rb-leia8) running on my WeTek Hub.

Currently running 8.1.1, which I note has "aarch64" in the filename, whereas rb-leia8 is "arm" instead.

Apparently I'm unable to upgrade between the two. When I put the .tar in the updates folder and restart, I get a message that the .tar is incompatible with my "WeTek Hub aarch64" hardware.

Any help appreciated!

• Official Post

Apparently I'm unable to upgrade between the two. When I put the .tar in the updates folder and restart, I get a message that the .tar is incompatible with my "WeTek Hub aarch64" hardware.

The update script performs compatibility checks and switching arch is not supported unless the canupdate.sh script embedded in the target image has been tweaked to allow the update path <= GDPR-1

• Thanks for the heads up on that chewitt. Would it work if I started from "scratch" somehow with the preview build, rather than updating from what I've got? Could anyone advise on how best to do that?

Much obliged all!