Dual boot option when powering device

• First of all huge thanks to all the developers and supporters of LE , this is so far the fastest os for Kodi.
    Wanted to check whether we have dual boot option when powering up the device like 'boot to LE' and 'boot to android' instead of plugging out the Sd card every time ?
    I want sd card plugged all time, any thoughts appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Workaround is already there, you always boot to LE SD card, and select boot to Android (NAND) in the power menu.
    It will only work for the next reboot.
    Afterwards it will revert to LE.

• Workaround is already there, you always boot to LE SD card, and select boot to Android (NAND) in the power menu.
    It will only work for the next reboot.
    Afterwards it will revert to LE.

yes im using that but i was looking for an option before booting to give for LE and Android with the sd card plugged in, i saw a screenshot somewhere you can select the OS you want to boot to

• The screenshot you saw might of been dual boot of (LibreELEC and Wndows/Ubuntu...).
    I don't think what you are asking is possible yet, but you might have a better answer in the Android/Amlogic section of the forum.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 27, 2017 at 8:54 PM).

• The screenshot you saw might of been dual boot of (LibreELEC and Wndows/Ubuntu...).
    I don't think what you are asking is possible yet, but you might have a better answer in the Android/Amlogic section of the forum.

Got it , thanks for clarifying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk