Addon startup?

• Hi,

I migrate from Openelec 6 to Libreelec 7 yesterday with the plugin XBMC Backup (The folder updata doesn't work..)
    So everything was ok except an addon for my domotic.

If i install this addon, it works.
    If i reboot my libreelec, it doesn't work... i have to install it again :huh:

I don't know what is the problem, because it is a service addon, so it works at libreelec boot, no?

Here the package in attachment
    If someone could help me, he will be great :)

• There is no need for the XBMC Backup plugin, OE and LibreELEC have a good and working backup/restore tool built-in.

If there is a problem with a 3rd party addon, contact its developer(s). Don't send in the addon, check your kodi.log for potential hiccups.

• Hi,

I migrate from Openelec 6 to Libreelec 7 yesterday with the plugin XBMC Backup (The folder updata doesn't work..)
    So everything was ok except an addon for my domotic.

If i install this addon, it works.
    If i reboot my libreelec, it doesn't work... i have to install it again :huh:

I don't know what is the problem, because it is a service addon, so it works at libreelec boot, no?

Here the package in attachment
    If someone could help me, he will be great :)

Backup/restore issues are reported from few users at Kodi forum: [Release] Backup (formally XBMC Backup)
    [hr]
    @Klojum:
    "There is no need for the XBMC Backup plugin, OE and LibreELEC have a good and working backup/restore tool built-in."

Actually I have to somewhat disagree on that:
    - You can choose where the backup is stored (local, NAS, Cloud, ...)
    - "Easily" configured backup schedule
    - Quite easy to manually restore single files
    AFAIK these options are not possible with built in backup (I might be totally wrong here?).