Some suggestions

• Hi,

I am very glad to see Libre as fork form Openelec and I wish Libreelec team success in the new venture!

As a new visitor/member I wish point out some suggestions:
    - When someone without any knwoledge of Kodi or Openelec arrive to the site it has no idea what this place is about. In about section it should be visible somewhere what LibreELEC is and what it does beside the fact that it is a fork from Openelec and based on Kodi.
    - Download section: it should have some more info for each download and few words for what type of platform is that specific download link. Someone new would wonder to go for the generic or other.
    - Installation: someone new should find a forum section or a place on how to install LibreELEC for each platform. Currently, if you are not familiar with previous works of OpenELEC or similar platforms, there is no way to figure out how to install Libre.
    - Forum layout: It would be nice that support section to be more targeted by either platforms or by issue. For instance if I have an Intel or Arm, I would seek support only in the specific section. Or if I have a sound issue or video problem, regardless the paltform, I would go to that sections.