Odroid C2

• Hello,

Now they are different release of LE for Odroid C2, that we can find on LE web site or Odriod forum for example (sorry for the ones I forget). All have several upgrade and a lot of work was done.
    I would like to know if the futur release of official LE will standardize all the upgrades? That will be more suitable, because I have'nt the time (maybe the bravery also) to test all the versions. I just need a stable one.
    I know that today the Odroid versions are Beta, I just wait the good final release.

Thank a lot.

Meirick

• As soon as the memory leak issue is fixed (this is the blocker now), official LE releases for C2 will resume and you will be able to use official LE updates to any stable version that comes next.

• We too only need a stable version. :cool:

If we just lived in a perfect world, where every software release would be a final and stable release without any bugs, we would be happy too.

• Hello,

Now they are different release of LE for Odroid C2, that we can find on LE web site or Odriod forum for example (sorry for the ones I forget). All have several upgrade and a lot of work was done.

My friend Raybuntu has been releasing 32bit test versions of LE 7.9 beta which lesson the memory leak issue quite a bit.
    These C2 Krypton test versions also have very good video sync and are good enough for me to use on a daily basis.

ODROID Forum • View topic - LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs

Edited once, last by wrxtasy (January 19, 2017 at 1:08 PM).