Audio question

• Not sure if this is the right area to post this. I built my son a Kodi box for Xmas using a pi3 and libreelec 7.0.2 He is running it through a panasonic projector, but the projector has no speaker. I am trying to find an economical way for him to get stereo or surround sound through the headphone jack or if it is even possible.

One other quick thing. Is there a way to stop my pi3 from switching back to a different input each time I activate or use my wireless keyboard? My Kodi is set for hdmi 3, and my regular tv is hdmi 1. If I go to use my Kodi it automatically goes back to hdmi 1 instead of staying on hdmi 3.

Thanks in advance!

• Not sure what all your current sounds options are, but a HDMI audio splitter could be one solution.

CEC is tricky thing, most TV manufacturers have their own interpretation of how CEC should be implemented. We also had ourselves some issues with CEC functionality problems, although they *should* be okay now. Doublecheck all your CEC settings in the Input Devices section of the Kodi GUI.

Edited once, last by Klojum (January 18, 2017 at 7:28 AM).