7.90.010 no bitstream audio on Wetek Core?

• Hi,

I have a Wetek Core with LibreElec on a microSD card; connected via HDMI to my AVR.
    I switched from 7.03 to 7.90.010 a few days ago (backup'd and restored my settings - all went very smoothly).
    However, I noticed that I somehow have lost bitstream audio output, i.e. the Core is decoding everything into 2.0 stereo (I'm guessing PCM, but I'll have to check).
    I have (and had) set all the "AVR is capable of decoding DD/DTS" switches in Kodi.

What did I miss?

Sebastian

• Could you please check if "Sync Playback to display" is enabled and if yes, please disable that.

Also are we talking about streaming movies from a local storage (NAS, USB HDD) or are we talking about Live-TV (DVB-T/-S/-C)?

A logfile and/or screenshot from your audio settings might help, too.

• Sync Playback to Display was indeed enabled - disabling it didn't change anything, though.
    I checked the audio settings again and tried different settings for "Output Configuration" (Fixed/Optimized/Best Match).
    It must have been on Fixed - Optimized and Best Match resulted in the return of the audio bitstream :)

Thanks a lot for your help! Who knows how long it would have taken me to figure that out by myself...

Sebastian