Mounting drives on Pi3, and copying settings from Chromebox

• I have my main set up on a Chromebox running LibreELEC7.0.1. On this machine I mount my network drives from an autostart.sh file, with the following syntax

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    (sleep 30;
    mount -t nfs 192.168.0.7:/nfs/Public/KodiRecordings /storage/recordings -o nolock;
    mount -t nfs 192.168.0.7:/nfs/Public/KodiBackups /storage/backups -o nolock;
    mount -t nfs 192.168.0.7:/nfs/Public/KodiPicons /storage/picons -o nolock;
    )&

the above works fine on the Chromebox.

I've just set up a new Pi3 with vanilla LibreELEC7.0.1. Now I want to:

1. Map my network drive, so I can save PVR recordings and LibreELEC backups to the network drive.
    2. Copy over the LibreELEC settings from the Chromebox to the Pi3. However the Chromebox is running the tvheadend system, and I only want the Pi3 to run the tvheadend client, and not copy over all the other tvheadend server stuff.

I'm not sure how to proceed. I tried copying the above autostart.sh file over (with changing the backups folder to another folder on the NAS), and copied a recent .tar backup from the Chromebox into the backup folder from the Pi3 and then rebooted the Pi3. It didn't import the settings. I then tried using the LibereELEC restore function, but again it didn't import the settings.

Any idea how to proceed?

BTW: The helptext on the LibreELEC>System>Backup>Create System and Kodi Backup says "...Backup files will be stored in /storage/backups" but when I SSH into the Pi3 the folder is "backup" - without an 's' on the end not "backups". Is the helptext incorrect?

Edited once, last by gshodg (May 26, 2016 at 8:51 PM).

• Official Post

The help text may indeed be wrong. In which case your mount script is also wrong.

Also you don't mention restoring the backup?
    [hr]
    Don't forget that some settings are hardware specific, eg video acceleration, audio devices etc

• The help text may indeed be wrong. In which case your mount script is also wrong.

Also you don't mention restoring the backup?
    [hr]
    Don't forget that some settings are hardware specific, eg video acceleration, audio devices etc

Yes, I changed the folder for the backup to esnure it's the correct one. I also tried a 'restore' from the Pi3, but the settings were not imported :(