LibreELEC Legacy boot

• Yes, no entries on setting secure boot.

That last Alpha version behaves the same way and if odtraním bootx64.efi so it behaves the same way.

Directly to disk, it can also enroll but I think it will be the same. For GPT's not boot.

And if it is somehow additionally Convert to MBR have no idea.

• At this point i also believe it is because your laptop can not boot from a GPT, i know there is tools to convert from GPT to MBR without loss of data.
    You can install LibreELEC manually using a live CD/USB like Ubuntu to create two EXT4 partitions then copy the necessary files.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 12, 2017 at 11:30 PM).

• Well, I've already tried at some of the manual hand- OpenELEC.

At the end they wanted to copy the "kernel" in the System section but could not.
    Since linux so I did not know what to do.

• 1-Install LibreELEC to your USB with the LibreELEC USB-SD Creator.
    2-Create a new folder on your desktop and transfer all the files from your USB to your new folder.
    3-Open Rufus2.11, select your USB.
    4-In "Partition scheme and target system type" select MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI.
    5-In "Create a bootable disk using" select Syslinux 6.03.
    6-Click Start.(at this point your USB will be MBR and bootable)
    7-Transfer all the files for your new folder back to the USB and keep the files Rufus created "autorun.inf,ldlinux.c32" in the USB.
    8-Reboot and enjoy

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 13, 2017 at 12:13 AM).

• Find the part of the "installer" boot option in /syslinux.cfg on your USB that contains "boot=UUID=2912-5806". Change it to read "boot=disk=/dev/sdb2" and try again.

• This is how you get to disable Secure boot and enable CSM on your laptop: http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Portal/supportsearch.do?srch=FAQ&Series=A%20Series&Model=AH531&ProductType=Notebook%20PC#securebios

• Set Supervisor BIOS Password

• A. Turn the computer on and enter BIOS by pressing F2
      • B. Use the arrow keys to select the Security tab
      • C. Select Set Supervisor Password and press Enter
      • D. In the Enter Password field, type a password and press Enter
      • E. In the Confirm New Password field, type a password and press Enter
      • F. Setup will notify you the Changes have been saved, press Enter
    • On the Security Tab under Secure Boot Configuration set Secure Boot Option to Disabled
    • On the Advanced Tab set CSM to Enabled

Do that and the normal install should work after

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM).

• Just to make sure, did you set a Supervisor Password? because they say the Secure Boot Configuration tab won't be visible without it.
    The link i posted was for your laptop model(LIFEBOOK AH531) directly from it's manufacturer.
    Do as @escalade told you, if we can find the right line to put in "syslinux.cfg" it will work.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 13, 2017 at 5:41 PM).

• kZprH3hVqKGcfV5Z6
    [hr]

[font][font]Jen aby se ujistil, jste nastavit heslo správce? [/font][font]protože oni říkají, že [/font][/font][font][font]Secure Boot Configuration[/font][/font][font][font] karta nebude viditelný bez ní. [/font][/font]
    [font][font]Spojení jsem vyslán byl pro svůj model notebooku LIFEBOOK AH531 () přímo z něj výrobcem. [/font][/font]
    [font][font]Udělejte, co @ [/font][/font][font][font]Escalade[/font][/font][font][font] vám říkal, jestli se nám podaří najít tu správnou linii dát do "syslinux.cfg" to bude fungovat.[/font][/font]

I have set the Supervisor Password.

Edited once, last by RDan (January 13, 2017 at 7:27 PM).

• My bad, partprobe isn't part of the regular initramfs.

Don't know why I wrote sdb2 btw, it should have been sdb1 so go ahead and try that :) If that doesn't work, try sda1. One of those should work.

• @RDan
    At your place i would have plug the hard drive in another computer already and installed from there then re plug the hard drive in the laptop.
    Afterwards to update LibreELEC it will easy just copy the .TAR file in the .update folder or use the built-in update feature, you won't need to do all that.
    Your laptop obviously has a problem with booting a GUID partition table and even the last trick i showed you with Rufus might not work for you.

EDIT: I think for the "sda1" to work you would need to format your hard drive in two ext4 partitions with a linux live cd first but i might be wrong here.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (January 13, 2017 at 9:16 PM).

• I did it all on your hard disk -> IMG using Rufus hdd, copy files, create a Syslinux hdd, copy files -> the same result "Error in mount_flash ..."

PS: Connected to the internal SATA
    PPS: LibreELEC creator ... Does the HDD, I had to use Rufus.

• I did it all on your hard disk -> IMG using Rufus hdd, copy files, create a Syslinux hdd, copy files -> the same result "Error in mount_flash ..."

PS: Connected to the internal SATA
    PPS: LibreELEC creator ... Does the HDD, I had to use Rufus.

Sorry i am not sure of what you meant there.
    Is it possible for you to plug the hard drive in another computer?
    Reading on a Ubuntu page, other people with the same laptop had the same problem booting from a USB GPT, and it was never resolved.