Setup wizard

• Hey guys!

I've got an idea that I don't really know how to handle or solve.
    I'm using LibreELEC and i'm installing a bunch of addons and so on realizing that some of my friends want help with their installations.

Can I in some how without making an image of the SD-card make one zip-file that downloads all the addons, skins and configs that I've premade before.
    Use this file to implement the whole setup with just one installation file?

In this case I don't have to sort out an image, sorting it out with ApplePI-Baker and such.

Any idea somewhere out there? =)

/ T

• Use the backup function in the LE settings add-on and then move the .tar (not .zip) file off the box. Go install another machine and then use the restore function to .. restore the backup. It is technically possible to custom build and pre-bake things into LE images, but if you have to ask how it's not worth your/my time attempting to explain the process and backup/restore is considerably easier.

• aah .. got it!

Another question!
    I tried to put my backup file on my own server.
    Added the server address in file manager with a thought of connecting to the specific location for the backup file.
    Kodi fails though because I think that this location isn't a repository location. Can this be fixed?

So easy to have the backup file online for my friends if something happens..

/ T