Tvheadend nightly builds for LE

• so the same 4.3 version works at generic but not at arm ?

No the X86_64 version on my PC is

Code
    Build: 4.2.1 (2017-05-23T12:20:11-05:00)

I don't presently have an option to use a later version on this PC.

Tanix Tx3 Mini ARM device has

Code
    Build: 4.2.7-34 ~ CoreELEC Tvh-addon v9.0.117 (2018-12-04T16:11:11+0000)

R-Pi2 has

Code
    Build: 4.2.7-34 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.0.117 (2018-12-22T04:21:22-0500)

Because of the close relationship between LE & CE and the build details of both reading the same, I suspected that as the problem is present on both, it might be due to the build lacking something.

Of course I might well be completely wrong! :D

Edited once, last by JohnBoyz: Added info (December 26, 2018 at 4:21 PM).

• this thread is about 4.3 builds from tvh-le9.0

so pls open a new thread :)

Apologies.

Will do, but just for the record here, I updated a friends X86_64 install to

Code
    Build: 4.2.7-34 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.0.117 (2018-12-22T10:23:30+0100)

and the DVB-T channels were mapped correctly.

• Hi, I'm super newbie. I using rp2 with image Libreelec 8.2_Krypton include dvb driver. After install and basic configurations on tvh 4.3-1288 it work, but test play stream with android app1 (tvhclient) not work. So test app2 (tvh client) and htsp addon on Kodi this ok.

I have problem can't solve more...How to

And set file:///...picon can't show channel icon in kodi.

And before I use osmc tvh 4.2 can play stream to IP:port/playlist. As everything work. Now don't work with 4.3 or my mistake setting. Hmmm.:(

Please let me know correct setting.

Sorry my english language.

Thank you so much.

• I would advice that you try LE9 and don't use an alpha of tvheadend at all. The stable tvheadend is at our addons, same goes for the dvb drivers you might need.

At the network share you have an folder called picons, there you put your icons and they work without setup anything (if not you use wrong naming, or try vdr folder)

• CvH I am suffering the same problems at JohnBoyz.

I thought I'd give a bit more information on the matter. DVB-C / DVB-T references are not being mapped at all. I have gone on take a list from tvh api grid and select a few and name them in the following format, so i know they exist in the services:

Code
    #DESCRIPTION xyz
    #SERVICE 1:0:1.........:

Now I know it is the right file format because when i point tvh to it using file:///storage ... It begins to do something and then a message comes up saying: Transaction Cancelled or aborted, something like that and then the interface just crashes.

In the logs i can see the following line intermittently

Code
    mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB) for Sony CXD2837ER DVB-T/T2/C demodulator #0 : DVB-C #0, discarding new

I have tried the LE tvheadend server addon as well as the docker and both seem to be exhibiting similar issues.

Your help in this matter is much appreciated.

• Problem with transcoding to HEVC via VAAPI

I am not sure if problem is related to LE build of TVH or directly to TVH, so I am trying here:

Situation: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.95.002 with Generic-service.tvheadend42-4.3-1704 on PC with Intel i7-8700

Problem: When I try transcode any video with hevc_vaapi codec, then option "Bitrate (kb/s) (0=auto)" not working as expected. Every value except 0 result in very bad video picture quality with extremly low bitrate. Trancoding with h264_vaapi works ok.

Is way how to set HEVC bitrate?

Thank you for the advice.

• This is not the right one. There was also a number 5 choise Called DVB drivers for TBD (Official) V8.2.o.

The Crazy cat doesn’t support the CE Card of TBS 6910. I use Canal Digital encryption.

Thi option was in the 8.2.0 dvb Addons.

Perhaps you can remember it.

Thanks for all answers.

Rolf

• Sorry.

This is beyond my knowledge, I’m since many years user of Libreelec. I have been using the 8.2.0 dvb image and with

This image all my Cards are working. My thought was that I had lost the driver package from the dvb image. If this package not are available any more, I will live with as it is as long as it works. The very badly solution soulution souution would be to go back to Windows and MediaPortal, where it also work.

Thank you so much for your answers and concerns.

Kind regards

Rolf