Subtitle position does not change

• Hi there,

I have a problem with the subtitle position.
    I am not able to change its position with the setting "fixed". Yesterday I installed the krypton alpha for the first time, coming from openelec jarvis build. I had no issues there.

I used to change the subtitle position with the video calibration settings when playing a video. That is still possible and I see the subtitle move when doing the calibration. But when I press back, the position of the subtitle did not change. The position with the calibration is saved though. Cause when I go back in video calibration, the subtitle line is still higher. I press back again, still nothing changes.

But, to be honest, I just want the "bottom of video" setting changed. Because that's what I really want, I just think that kodi ps the subtitle way too low at the bottom. The relative position is set to 0.5f (if you check the git). I somehow want to change that.

But up till now, I've always just changed out within the video calibration, but that stupid working when updated to the alpha krypton.

Thanks in advance!

• Code
    systemctl stop kodi.service
    mv /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.old
    systemctl start kodi.service

^^ this will "lose" current Kodi GUI config things but you can always reverse the process. Does this solve the issue? I've tested subtitle positioning in a VM install of LE and it works fine so I'm wondering if things have gotten messed up somewhere.

• Code
    systemctl stop kodi.service
    mv /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.old
    systemctl start kodi.service

^^ this will "lose" current Kodi GUI config things but you can always reverse the process. Does this solve the issue? I've tested subtitle positioning in a VM install of LE and it works fine so I'm wondering if things have gotten messed up somewhere.

I didn't try that, but I did a complete hard reset. Didn't helped. It wss getting really annoying. So I just reverted to stable release 7.0.3. I'll wait till the final release of krypton is released.