Last two builds from 19. and 20. september have broken addons for e.g. gismeteo weather service and also libretro library.
Nightly images of LE 13 for Rockchip boards
-
atirage21 -
September 20, 2026 at 6:55 AM -
Thread is Resolved
-
-
Gismeteo comes from the Kodi repo so it's not our problem. The service probably changed something in their API and the add-on needs correcting. Go look at the Kodi forum support thread for the add-on for more info.
I don't see any libretro issues in the Kodi logs but Kodi retro-gaming stuff is still subject to changes upstream. If updates are made available we will pick them up automatically in the coming days.
-
At only last builds is not going well inputstream.adaptive. I t was tested through slovak iptv addon: antik. I saw in changelog of LE13 that was many changes about addon inputstream.adaptive.
Edit: Solution was found. It must be reinstall cdm through inputstream helper. Now there is only longtime bug with antik addon with its archive support (it crash always after 6 minutes of watching, and in compare with archive is live stream watching without crashing - tested cca 2 hours).
-
I identified, that vp9 at rk3588 (radxa rock 5b+) is ok, but only HLG way of HDR is problematic compare to good working HDR10 (tested at youtube online videos).