LE7.90.x - Kodi forgets playlist when switching to full screen playback

• Hi,

This is a very annoying degradation in Kodi behavior in LE 7.90.x Krypton Alpha releases.
    When swithcing back and forth between playlist and full screen playback Kodi forgets the playlist and always reloads it which may take long time. In comparison with LE7.0.2 the playlist is kept and the switching between the two modes practically has no delay.

How to reproduce.
    1. Clean install of LE.
    2. Install Radio addon. (I selected this because it reads the list of channels from the internet)
    3. Start addon, select Genre/Jazz/any station
    4. Switching between the channel list and full screen playback back and forth.

I made two videos to compare easily compare the behavior. Actually the skin is different beacuse I used the default skin, however I verified that the problem is present in Kodi Krypton with Confluence skin as well.

LE 7.0.2 working fine
    LE 7.90.009 slow reload of channel list

I cannot see this difference in windows versions of Kodi. Probably because the PC is much faster.

• The same problem is still present on LE 7.9.010 as well.
    How could I escalate the investigation of this bug? It makes netradio app almost useless. Very hard to browse radio stations on slower system like Raspberry Pi.