RetroELEC Kodi+Wayland+Emulationstation+RetroArch (x86/XU4/RPi)

• Hi escalade!

Can you describe your building process?

I downloaded your last source code(2020-11-24) then I built xenial docker image from tools/docker/xenial/Dockerfile. I ran the command "PROJECT=Generic ARCH=x86_64 DISTRO=RetroELEC make" in this image and had a lot of building errors. The googling helped me solve some errors but I stuck with python3 _ctypes module now.

All in all, I want to repeat your building process and then add my small changes.

I very like your project, thank you very much for it

• This intrigues me. Is there a place to discuss it further? I know this is an older post. What I want to know most is what the end result looks like allowing you to switch between systems (Kodi, Emulation Station, Steam) and whether a desktiop is needed or if there is a way to bind the three together for complete control with a remote?

• This intrigues me. Is there a place to discuss it further? I know this is an older post. What I want to know most is what the end result looks like allowing you to switch between systems (Kodi, Emulation Station, Steam) and whether a desktiop is needed or if there is a way to bind the three together for complete control with a remote?

You can check out the theme at Pegasus Frontend , you simply add Kodi and Steam so you can start them like you'd start a game. I'm using a remote to start either and it works flawlessly.

• Here's an updated version of the script, copy the text and open an editor such as nano and paste it and save as retropie_installer.sh (for example) then do: chmod +x retropie_installer.sh and then run: sh retropie_installer.sh