RetroELEC Kodi+Wayland+Emulationstation+RetroArch (x86/XU4/RPi)

• I flash the build LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2-devel-20170825.tar for updating my installation and have the same message

same here, wait for new build (and maybe a new build for clean install on Haswell too)

• What's the advantage with the intel-core-avx builds?

gain in therm of math calcul from the processor (haswell) or newer that support intel-core-avx.

better performance in theory, for emulation that support this kind of optimisation and for the average of system perf if optimised

• all this extention correspond to Genesis, Sega CD, Master System and GameGear curiously you don't had 32x for Sega32x

for sega32X you could add "picodrive" core from retroarch menu (F1) and addin in es_systems.cfg

Code
    <system>
      <name>sega32x</name>
      <fullname>Sega 32X</fullname>
      <path>/storage/roms/sega32x</path>
      <extension>.32x .mdx .md .smd .gen .bin .cue .iso .sms .gg .sg .zip</extension>
      <command>/usr/bin/retroarch.start -L /tmp/cores/picodrive_libretro.so %ROM%</command>
      <platform>sega32x</platform>
    </system>

All the information you need and more: Docker Documentation | Docker Documentation

I have some issues with docker and opengl, how did you manage to get opengl trough docker work? the cmd I use is:

Code
    docker run -i -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix:rw -e DISPLAY --privileged --net host --device /dev/snd -v /storage/.ultrastardx:/root/.ultrastardx debian ultrastardx

on my ubuntu I have to add -v $HOME/.Xauthority:/root/.Xauthority and it works fine

but LE don't have xauth and the magic cookie .Xauthority generated, so I can't use it

I have another doubt as I only have LE on my ION with nvidia drivers to test my docker

and the ubuntu where it runs fine is under intel drivers could it be the reason?

• Hi!! I'm from Spain so sorry forma my english;(

First of all thanks, really a lot of thanks for your job. People like you makes great this comunity.

Im trying to use your le version with retroarch to install internet rom archive launcher with no succes;(

I install irl...configure like libreelec x86 ( in a raspberry 3b)...use the wizard....but when im going to launch a game goes to black screen and returns me to de mainscreen of kodi...

Im really noob un this things...

Anyone knows if i must configure anything el se?

Thanks a lot!!

• Just wanted to say thank you for this build of LibreELEC/Retroarch/EmulationStation. I'm using it on an Alienware Steam Machine i3 edition I picked up for less than $200 from Gamestop. Figured it would make a good HTPC and dedicated Kodi unit, but with the Retroarch/XMB/Lakka-style front-end as opposed to the EmulationStation front-end (which I had a problem with in the past with acknowledging PSX ISOs in file folders).

• Switch between EmulationStation and RetroArch as the emulator frontend

Code
    # edit /storage/.config/emulator-frontend.conf

and you have what you want.

i can confirm in the last build (haswell) from 20170826 emulationstation is workig good

Edited once, last by Killerdog (August 27, 2017 at 8:47 AM).

• Any reason why the emulator locks up the rest of the system when I hit "Quit Retroarch" every single time? I have to do a hard reboot or SSH reboot in order to get it back up and running. Slightly annoying, but otherwise, kickass little unit! Also doesn't respond to any button presses from my controller or USB remote control, either. Strange.

If you need a log, let me know, I can provide that too.

• I would like to remove the Google and Spotify link from the main manu. Can someone please give me a hint how to do it/which file to edit?

Another problem I have right now, is that my Xbox360 controller does not work in EmulatorStation. The controller works fine in Kodi. Any idea how to get it working in EmulatorStation?

• I would like to remove the Google and Spotify link from the main manu. Can someone please give me a hint how to do it/which file to edit?

Another problem I have right now, is that my Xbox360 controller does not work in EmulatorStation. The controller works fine in Kodi. Any idea how to get it working in EmulatorStation?

setup emulatorstation using right alt(?)