Posts by max12

Hi!

I noticed that my connection speed to samba shares is 3-5 times faster using the native linux mount compared to smb-shares in Kodi. I already managed to create the necessary files in .config/system.d and mounting is working. However, my server is not running all the time. Therefore, I need to send a WOL paket before the system tries to mount the shares. The normal wake-on-lan function from Kodi is executed to late and it seems als that the "autostart.sh" script is executed after "mounting". Any suggestion how to fix my WOL issue?

escalade

I just released that PR probably stands for Pull Request in regards of my question if you could add the visibility switch to your skin mod. However, I am new to Git and it is not clear to me how do create a PR for your fork and not LibreElec self. If I click on Pull Request I get first a view with a comparison between LibreElec and your fork. Could you please give me a hind how to create the PR?

Now I got I running. Thanks. Here are my changes:

BlaBla1973

escalade

Thanks. It is richt ctrl on the keyboard. Unfortunately my Wireless keyboard has no right ctrl key ;) Managed to set my up my controller using a different keyboard :).

Here is the config for the xbox 360 wireless controller in case you would like to add it to your default .cfg

escalade

I copied the complete the skin.estuary folder to /storage/.kodi/addons and modified the Home.xml. But the system seems to still load the version from /usr/share/kodi/addons/. I also renamed the skin in /storage/.kodi/addons (folder name and in addon.xml), but "my" version does not appear in the skin selection gui.

Do you have an idea would I could do wrong? Could you perhaps please add a visibility tag and probably a switch in SkinSettings.xml to your mod?