VU+ / Enigma2 Client

• Refresh the LE add-on repo and make sure the updated 8.1.xxx version of the client is installed as the 8.0.xxx version will not work on 009 due to SSL changes.

• Refresh the LE add-on repo and make sure the updated 8.1.xxx version of the client is installed as the 8.0.xxx version will not work on 009 due to SSL changes.

Hi,

i have the same problem also installed a clean version of 7.90.010 on mc Oc2 but still no luck - any hint?

UPDATE: Now its working there was an upadet to 2.4.6 available which now solved the problem!

thanks
    lg
    AL

Edited once, last by al15 (December 29, 2016 at 5:12 PM).

• Hi there just a quick question (well I hope so anyway). I am a new convert from OE and have been using the VU Enigma addon for a couple of years to stream from a spare tuner in my VU Solo 2 to a Kodi box effectively giving me multi-room. Anyway I have been stuck with using Helix 14.2 because any other later version causes the Live TV picture to stutter every few seconds making it unwatchable. I assume from your posts you guys have got past this problem if so help a guy out because I have looked everywhere and on this one Google is not my friend. :(

• Everything worked fine in Libreelec (kodi 16) but moving up to 17 the channels wouldn`t play. I now found that I had to turn off streaming authentificaton on my Solo2, but I relly need that to be turned on. Anyone knows why? "VU+ Enigma2 Client 2.4.10.1"

• Also having issues. Just put Libreelec on my mxq box and when it starts it says "PVR clients: VU+ / Enigma Client", "Add-on couldn't be loaded." "An unknown error has occurred"

• Also having issues. Just put Libreelec on my mxq box and when it starts it says "PVR clients: VU+ / Enigma Client", "Add-on couldn't be loaded." "An unknown error has occurred"

Doh. Found the option to wait for the network before starting Kodi. All sorted out now. Great work!!!