libSSL v38 missing in LE 7.90.009 + TVH

• I just updated .008 to .009 and TVH does not work anymore. I updated the TVH client to newest and it works but TVH service does not start.

In the log it says that: "shared libraries: libssl.so.38: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Indeed it seems that SSL library has been upgraded to v39 which exists in the /usr/lib folder. I am still using an older version of TVH (4.1.2236) and tried to update that to the newest one included in LE repository but kodi says update failed. I have tried to update TVH about dozen of times with different settings without success.

Solution could be that install all from scratch but then I would lose all libraries of my recordings (at least it would be very time consuming process manually update all recordings to files). I have about 2Tb of recording (>2000 recordings). I definately want to avoid new install.

I tried to newest daily build from CVHs' site (index - powered by h5ai v0.29.0 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/)) and that package wants libssl to be v36! (libssl.so.36).

Went back to .008 and restored old setup of tvh from backup. All fine for now.

But how can I install LE many versions of libssl.so.xx?

• There are now two repo's; one for v7.90.001-008 and v7.90.009 onwards. If you refresh the add-on repo Kodi will pull down a newer version of the add-on that's compiled against the newer SSL version.