Posts by DaMan

In LE 9.0.1 network (wifi) network acts very weirdly. When I try to set ip address the UI it adds the text to the end of password. I cannot edit already set wifi networks because they dissappear from the screen. When I try to make a new connection UI jam.

My wifi network itself is working really good but LE network setup seems to be a bit buggy.

Where is the file where info is saved? How can I reset all the set networks (LAN/WLAN)?

/storage/.config/ ... ? or where?

Yeah. That could the only way. But then I will lose the UI of all the recordings (400+).

I was kinda hoping that CvH & co. would help on this one. There is some kinda forked version of LE with more dvb drivers in it. I just did not dare to try it that I do not mess up the rest of this now.

I just updated by mistake my LE 8.0.2 to newer one and did not remember why I had not updated it before. The reason was that all the versions after do not support dual tuners in my Hauppauge dualHD (1590). Now I am running with only one tuner.

Couple of questions:

1) What is the the easiest way to get dual tuner ability back to LE?

2) I am considering getting another rig to this purpose too. I just installed Lubuntu 18 Beta 1. Same case. Only one tuner.

This must be firmware issue, right? It worker already before, why not now? From where I can get the latest set (modulator+tuner) firmwares that support dual tuners in LIbreelec 8.2.4 (kernel 4.13?) and/or Lubuntu 18 (Kernel 4.15).

There is a huge repository in Hauppauges page (for kernel 4.13?) but I hope I can just update the clowns (firmware), not the whole circus (compile kernel).

I just updated .008 to .009 and TVH does not work anymore. I updated the TVH client to newest and it works but TVH service does not start.

In the log it says that: "shared libraries: libssl.so.38: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Indeed it seems that SSL library has been upgraded to v39 which exists in the /usr/lib folder. I am still using an older version of TVH (4.1.2236) and tried to update that to the newest one included in LE repository but kodi says update failed. I have tried to update TVH about dozen of times with different settings without success.

Solution could be that install all from scratch but then I would lose all libraries of my recordings (at least it would be very time consuming process manually update all recordings to files). I have about 2Tb of recording (>2000 recordings). I definately want to avoid new install.

I tried to newest daily build from CVHs' site (http://build.mycvh.de/Tvh-LE7/) and that package wants libssl to be v36! (libssl.so.36).

Went back to .008 and restored old setup of tvh from backup. All fine for now.

But how can I install LE many versions of libssl.so.xx?

I want to install LibreElec as virtual station to my Qnap. I also have vmware workstation installed to my main computer. But because LE is not based on any major distro (?) I do not know which selections I should use in the installation process.

Does anyone know how to install LE to virtual machine? I did not find simple installation instructions of LE to any virtual machine.

It should be possible because I am running Linux (Ubuntu/Mint/Debian), Android (Remix) and W7/W10 already I could try to do it with trial and error but there must be a better and faster way to do it. It would be really cool to have virtualized copy of generic x86 as one of the releases (vmx/ovf).

I am having video crashing problems too with Krypton Alpha (Generic.x86_64-7.90.004.img.gz).

When fastforwarding TS videos pressing stop/pause in 10-30% of the times the system freeze. Nothing works in UI. Only still picture on screen and after waiting about 10-30secs and the system crash and UI reboot. tvheadend is runnig well in the background all the time. The LE itself is does not boot, only UI.

Any idea when LE beta1 will be out? Maybe that solves the case. I do not want to hassle with daily builds because there is a risk of losing tvheadend recording schedules (or is there?).

Dear friends!
    Thanks for the useful thread.
    I'm really interesting to get a USB DVB T2 tuner for my Wetek Hub, running LE. I'm focused on MyGica T230 but in this thread you mention T230s, which I can't find anywhere as a model. Could you please share a link to it, just to compare it with T230.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

There is no model T230s. That is plural expression of T230.
    The only model is T230. I bought mine from aliexpress shop "Geniatech Mygica Brand store" about a year ago.

Yup. Running great out of the box on LibreELEC 7.0.2
    But of course you are still required to setup the channels in TvHeadend.

I have had 4 of T230s working in my home media server for about a year now. They were working fine with OE and doing their jobs fine also in LE. They all work out-of-the-box. No driver/kernel hassle. Just plug them in, boot the system and you are running fine. I have used them for DVB-C and DVB-T and both work fine. Naturally you have do the tvheadend configuration.

The record so far is 16 channels saving simultanously from 4 muxes and no problems, no errors or jitter. T230s are running pretty hot thou. I am using tvheadend 4.2 for timer things and everything is working great.

Windows 10 is working too but needs some driver updates if using more than 1 T230s in the same system. I installed DVBviewer to W10 and with the updated drivers W10 anniversary update is working fine with 4 of T230s. Kodi in W10 works too well with dvbviewer recording service.

Bought for my friend 3 more of T230 and he is happy with them using pretty much the same config i do. I can recommend T230s for OE/LE and W10. Cost was about 20€/unit from China to local post office.