[RPi4] I need help to install Transmission with LE 12.0.1 :(

• Hi there,

I'm a big noob that was using Transimission add-on smoothly for years with my KODI 18.9 (Leia) and I installed easily through toradia repository. Now I'm stuck trying to install the service again with Docker image (If you know another easier solution, please let me know!)

I tried to follow the instructions from here:

GitHub - danfercf1/transmission-libreelec
    Contribute to danfercf1/transmission-libreelec development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I think I could install the docker addon (from Libreelect repository), create the symlinks, download the project and install it (I can see a deprecation warning but I don't know if this was a problem).

Nexts steps are stop the service, update the configuration and start the service... But my problem is that I cannot find the Stop the service/storage/transmission/config/settings.json file because I have no /storage/transmission/ folder

I've tried to access from my laptop to http://192.168.1.200:9091/transmission/web/ I cannot connect. Actually I don't know if this method is still available on this transmission version. Is it?

I really appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks!