[RPi5] TV looses Kodi/LibreELEC as CEC-Source after switching sources

• Recently I upgraded my hardware from RasPi4s to RasPi5s, hence a clean install. Some files from the userdata directory were copied, since I'm running a common DB on my NAS. I upgraded two systems, one a LG TV with a Sony Reciever and one LG TV without a reciever. The error I am about to describe occurs only on the system with the reciever (between TV and RasPi) and did not occur using the RasPi4. The error occurs using LibreELEC 12.0.0, 12.0.1 and 12.0-nightly-20240910-bd771c9 from the thread about multiple CEC-adapters.

To reproduce:

Boot LE with TV and Amp on. The TV adds Kodi to the known sources. Everything works.

Switch to another source (ie live-TV) and Kodi remains in the list of known sources for about 20 seconds and then disappears! To get the TV to offer Kodi as a source again, I need to switch the source to the reciever, make sure the reciever has the right input selected at which point the TV learns again of Kodi as a souce, to which I need to switch in order to be able to control Kodi via CEC.

Can I provide a CEC log or something to that effect? How?

Thanks so much for LE!

• Everything was unplugged during the RasPi switch, at least 30 Minutes.

If the log doesn't show anything strange (?) then I'm inclined to factory-reset the TV and AMP, but as it is a lot of work to configure those again, I'm going to wait and see if other LE users report similar problems...

Thanks!