[RPi4] Bluetooth Pairing Error

• Hello

I try to connect a LG sound bar called SP2 (78) to my kodi/libreelec 12.0.0 on a raspberry pi 4 .

When I do a connection action in Libreelec GUI I've got a "Br connection unknown"

Even I try i CLI I have the messages "type BR/EDR disconnected with reason 2"

All pairing dialog is below

Thanks for your help to resolve this point

• Thanks. We need a complete log then...

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Please check /storage/.cache/services/bluez.conf.

Code
    Feb 27 18:26:06.611084 LibreELEC systemd[1]: bluetooth-defaults.service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathExists=!/storage/.cache/services/bluez.conf).
    Feb 27 18:26:06.630146 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started bluetooth.service.
    Feb 27 18:26:06.630668 LibreELEC systemd[1]: obex.service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathExists=/storage/.cache/services/obexd.conf).
    Feb 27 18:26:06.631087 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Reached target bluetooth.target.
    Feb 27 18:26:06.636231 LibreELEC (uetoothd)[596]: bluetooth.service: Referenced but unset environment variable evaluates to an empty string: BLUEZ_ARGS, BLUEZ_DEBUG
    Sep 20 20:39:13.587846 LibreELEC bluetoothd[596]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_connect_cb() connect to 54:15:89:45:56:78: Connection refused (111)
  • The bluez.conf file is intentionally empty. If you want to start bluez with either BLUEZ_ARGS or BLUEZ_DEBUG variables defined; the variables go in that file. If the bluez.conf file is missing the bluez service doesn't start (as per the systemd service config). The sole purpose of it being created is to enable the service starting (same as for sshd, avahi, samba, etc.)

No idea what the issue with the soundbar is, but for the sake of creating a half-meaningful comparison; install RaspiOS on a spare SD card and see if that works. If it also fails at least things are consistent and that probably hints at something odd with how the soundbar responds to bluez. If it succeeds, it probably hints at software versions of bluez since I'd guess that LE is using a newer version than a general purpose distro. I might be wrong on that but it's often the case.

• Read this:

mklod
    August 12, 2024 at 9:00 AM