Where do I find Portainer?

• Where do i find Portainer?

And how do i install it?

Regarding to this post Portainer should be used for other images that are not in the LS addon repostory and i guess it should reside at the LinuxServer Docker repository addon list?

Linuxserver.io
    March 24, 2017 at 9:53 PM
  • We at linuxserver.io no longer recommend portainer. In fact, we highly recommend against it due to various bugs and questionable design choices, which made providing support very difficult.

We removed it from the linuxserver repo.

We recommend and support containers created with docker run or compose.

• We at linuxserver.io no longer recommend portainer. In fact, we highly recommend against it due to various bugs and questionable design choices, which made providing support very difficult.

We removed it from the linuxserver repo.

We recommend and support containers created with docker run or compose.

Aha ok!

Another question, can i run AdGuardHome and SWAG at the same time? There seems to be conflicting ports and i cannot leave that field empty in the settings for AdGuardHome. I have to change it to something else. I was thinking of using the reverse proxy function with subfolder, if thats possible?

Secondly, if i want to turn on encrypted DNS in AdGuardHome i need a certificate, one gets created with LetsEncrypt in SWAG. But how do i import that to AdGuardHome? There is no option for that in the container when you install it from the LinuxServer repo in the repository list in Kodi.

• Yes I know, thank you :D

I was wondering where this image went from the LSIO repo within Kodi. Since they mention it in the first post i figured it should be present in this list too.