[RK3228] Batocera

• Hi,

I have mxq box with rk3228 which is working fine with libreelec.

I try to boot batocera using powkiddya13 (rk3128 ) using the dtb from libreelec 11.

It didn't work

Not sure if anybody here have experience booting batocera for rk322x

Sorry for the off topic

• no.. there is a build of lakka for rk3228 that works (search on google). make a batocera build is possible, but I prefer libreelec also for retrogaming so my focus remain on libreelec for now.

• no.. there is a build of lakka for rk3228 that works (search on google). make a batocera build is possible, but I prefer libreelec also for retrogaming so my focus remain on libreelec for now.

could you guide us how to game on libreelec? i always used librelec to media playback, and lakka/batocera for retrogaming.

• hi ochentay4 kodi is a libretro frontend just like retroarch so take a look here https://kodi.wiki/view/Game_add-ons. You can find the libretro cores in the libreelec repository so addons --> install from repository --> libreelec addons --> games addons --> emulators .

Please note that:

The cores can be configured like with Retroarch, but in general, there are fewer features at the moment. For me, this is a good thing because I prefer playing games rather than looking for the best emulation of a CRT monitor.

- in the libreelec 11 branch some cores do not work 100% (for example the PS1 one). I never really understood the reason (Kodi problem or something else) but I can tell you that everything works in libreelec 12 and the performance on the 3228 boxes is comparable with my Lakka build.

• Hi,

I tried Lakka-RK322x.arm-4.4-nightly-20230903-0c02c98-rk322x.img.gz but my box not booting with it m just show no signal on my TV . Keyboard not working when I press cap/num lock

The box can boot your libreelec11 without issues .