Netflix not working on MiniX NEO-U1

• Hi. I recently got a message from Netflix saying it doesn't support my device (Minix U9 - H). I have Andriod version 6.0.1, build U9-H FW008 20180209. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to get netflix to work again? I have 10 of these boxes across my home and my office, a big cost to upgrade all these units that I cannot afford

• He has Android 6.0.1, which means whatever the problem is, it's not our OS, and thus not our problem to solve.

So sorry for the dumb question, but can I replace the OS on my minix box with Libreelec instead of android and fix the netflix problem?

• So sorry for the dumb question, but can I replace the OS on my minix box with Libreelec instead of android...

See post #2.

...and fix the netflix problem?

Maybe. You probably don't get the highest possible resolution. Netflix and Netflix add-on developers are two different parties on LE, and they permanently change something. Since you own 10 boxes, it's definitely worth to try LE.

If you don't have the skills to follow the instructions at post #2, buy Amazon Fire TV devices. They are cheap, and work guaranteed for Netflix.