S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• i'm getting file system corrupted on LibreELEC-S802.M8.arm-8.0.RC2.img.gz for my total revolution mk1 box. I used rufus to put onto micro sd card is this right? Then i used toothpick method.
    [hr]
    Right guys I have been doing it wrong I didn't realise ya had to boot into recovery then reboot with libreelec on a usb stick doh. I was doing it in the micro sd port. Now I am able to boot from usb how do I install to internal memory of android device?

ssh to box and issue a: installtointernal ;)

• i'm getting file system corrupted on LibreELEC-S802.M8.arm-8.0.RC2.img.gz for my total revolution mk1 box. I used rufus to put onto micro sd card is this right? Then i used toothpick method.
    [hr]
    Right guys I have been doing it wrong I didn't realise ya had to boot into recovery then reboot with libreelec on a usb stick doh. I was doing it in the micro sd port. Now I am able to boot from usb how do I install to internal memory of android device?

Hi avd I too have a TRMK1 and was wondering if you managed to get the WiFi working on any of these builds? Last elec build I used that had working WiFi was ipodtouchdude.
    I'm currently using the m8 7.0.3 one from this thread and other then WiFi it appears to work really very well indeed

Many thanks and all the best

Paul

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Wifi is working. There seems to be artifacts moving around screen not sure if it is the skin I am using.

Do you have remote.conf ?

Edited once, last by avd (February 21, 2017 at 3:32 PM).

• Yeah I can do that will have to give me a little while to find it lol, currently running le from internal, tbh I've never ran an OS from usb on the mk1

[hr]
    Give that a try
    remote

All the best

Paul

Edited once, last by chunk1982 (February 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM).

• Does it include files to flash to internal memory?
    [hr]

Hi thanks just seen this. I will try rc 3 as I see you have included a zip file with factory update inside will this install to internal memory?

Edited once, last by avd (February 21, 2017 at 5:48 PM).

• Updated to 8 and can confirm WiFi is working, in fact it all seems to be working rather well so for this I thank you demetris

All the best

Paul

• How find this?
    I'm not sure maybe when you have original rom on box you could ftp into the box and get if from there?
    I just know that the file needs to go into storage>config
    [hr]

Glad you running 8 with wifi I'm gonna try it soon. Did ya just download the zip file with the 2 files in?
    [hr]

sorted done that now installed to internal.
    I have transferred remote.conf but remote still not working

Edited once, last by avd (February 21, 2017 at 8:35 PM).

• Pretty sure demetris knows the remotes are not working being as avd told him and then he replied with fixed, my advice go back down to rc2 or wait for an update to be pushed