S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• My English is not very good.
    Thank you so much for your great work
    IPTV Simple Client I can not install it on my M8 or my MXIII 2/8
    Any manual like add original command in my mxIII? Thank you

Thank you

Edited once, last by levadura (February 4, 2017 at 7:41 PM).

• Hello,

can you tell me please which tool should I use to burn this image to Beelink S82 (2MB/8G)? I tried Amlogic USB Burning Tool (v. 2.0.7.2 and also older one), but when I try to open the image I get always error message - Parse burning iamage fail.

Thank you
    Tomas

• Hello,

can you tell me please which tool should I use to burn this image to Beelink S82 (2MB/8G)? I tried Amlogic USB Burning Tool (v. 2.0.7.2 and also older one), but when I try to open the image I get always error message - Parse burning iamage fail.

Thank you
    Tomas

[hr]
    I 2nd this I too would like to a complete clean install instead of using the . update method I prefer to install via USB and recovery method thanks

Edited once, last by kobyboy (February 6, 2017 at 8:03 AM).

• Hi I have updated my t8 box a few days ago to beta4 and was all working ok now I've tried to update to the latest build but I'm stuck on the boot screen can anyone help plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Just installed the latest beta on my mxiii-1gb s802. Looks and feel are great! I am unable to install pvr addons ( i am using kodi for tv viewing) and there are no deinterlace options to be made (greyed out). As my tv source is 1080i, could (perhaps some fancy temporal) is deinterlacing possible on s802, does the gpu support this in hardware?

Thanks for the hard work!!

• Looks like there is something wrong with my latest images, i will remove them for now until i find some time to release a fixed version, sorry guys i have been busy with lakka lately and i didnt realize that images were unbootable on S802
    If you guys dont mind would you please try the new lakka images on your devices to let me know if lakka is bootable on you
    Index of /
    Thanks

Edited once, last by Demetris (February 6, 2017 at 1:54 PM).

• Hi thanks for the reply I've got my box running on beta 4 now so all is good, can I ask what is Lakka and is it a newer version of krypton?

[hr]

Hi thanks for the reply I've got my box running on beta 4 now so all is good, can I ask what is Lakka and is it a newer version of krypton?

Sorry but this build won't boot either this and the other version seem to update the boot loader I think something isn't right and that's maybe why it won't boot properly?

Edited once, last by Nufc4life82 (February 6, 2017 at 3:58 PM).

• Not working is blocked at startup and you have to install the original firmware with usb burning
    mxIII 2/8 beta4 work fine
    Thank you for your work

Edited once, last by levadura (February 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM).

• I havent got time to even remove the RC release so guys patience i have to compile LE again switch from lakka to it and test, if all ok this time will release a working rom.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk