S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• Even though I booted LibrELEC, it cannot connect to the Internet. Any suggestions?

I cannot connect to Internet. It doesn't get the IP. It gets a random IP, then it loses it and it finds it again… Is there anything I can do at my existing image?

• I can fix it for you but then i will go back to normal so 1 time image

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G 2014 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• I can fix it for you but then i will go back to normal so 1 time image

Do whatever you think you should. Please send me instructions whenever you can, even though I am not sure what you will do.

• Am compiling for you an image right now. You have 10/100 vs 1gbit lan

• @ abc827 Its done, let me know.
    LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1b-MXIII-PLUS.tar | by Demetris. for MXQ TV Box
    &
    LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1b-MXIII-PLUS.img.gz | by Demetris. for MXQ TV Box
    [hr]

Neither will work, you need MXIII-PLUS image mrrr74

Edited once, last by Demetris (May 16, 2017 at 8:50 PM).

• Got it working, thanks for the information you were right my MXIII 2G is S802 Soc the MXIII Plus didnt work but the MXIII1G.tar file worked beautifully. Big Shout out to Drieschel and Demetris for putting in the time creating these builds so I can keep my box up to date.

I am using an aftermarket remote/keyboard usb remote, My only issue i have is my back button doesn't work on remote end just keyboard side del button works as back. but most Important my menu button (Right Click) doesn't work either. I added the remote.config to the ConfigFiles but My back button and menu still don't work any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Also by buddy has an MXq box with file would i use for that one I believe its a S805 soc.

Thanks again for all the help greatly appreciated.

Hello.

I have a MXIII 2G/8G box. Using the MXIII Plus image (LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-MXIII-PLUS.img.gz) worked great, except the wired connection would not work (gave a bogus IP address) and the WIFI connection worked but the throughput seemed poor and would often fail in copying files. Everything else appeared to be ok.

Tried to use the MXIII 1G image but on booting it said the file was corrupted. Any advice on what image I should use that solves the wired network connection issue?

Great work by the way. Having these boxes on LibreELEC is so much bettter than Android. My S905 rocks now.

• Hello.

I have a MXIII 2G/8G box. Using the MXIII Plus image (LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-MXIII-PLUS.img.gz) worked great, except the wired connection would not work (gave a bogus IP address) and the WIFI connection worked but the throughput seemed poor and would often fail in copying files. Everything else appeared to be ok.

Tried to use the MXIII 1G image but on booting it said the file was corrupted. Any advice on what image I should use that solves the wired network connection issue?

Great work by the way. Having these boxes on LibreELEC is so much bettter than Android. My S905 rocks now.

If it is a MX-III 2G/8G, you should be using LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar not the MXIII-1G image
    MX-III Plus image is for units with Gigabit network. The standard MX-III has only Fast Ethernet.

• If it is a MX-III 2G/8G, you should be using LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar not the MXIII-1G image
    MX-III Plus image is for units with Gigabit network. The standard MX-III has only Fast Ethernet.

Thanks for the quick response and guidance. I tried the image file but received "Filesystem corruption has been detected!" message. Self repair fails

Update: I was able to resolve this by placing the files on a USB stick and rebooting after using the tooth-pick method. I'll let you know if this solves the "wired" connection issue I reported earlier.

Update 2: Happy to report all is working great now! Thanks again for the quick responses and terrific work.

Edited once, last by Markster (May 17, 2017 at 5:56 PM).

• I have tried the MXIII 1G and the S82 builds on my Tronsmart MXIII 4k (S802) and have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any advice on getting it to boot on this box? I previously had openelec 6.0 installed (was a s82 build) but it would not upgrade via .tar.

Installations via .zip fail as well.

115K4_20150605 for Tronsmart MXIII | Tronsmart is the Android firmware that will correctly flash.

Edited once, last by jnnuzzo (May 18, 2017 at 9:14 PM).

• What version of Amlogic USB Burning tool are you using to burn this to a Tronsmart s89-H? I keep getting a Parsing error when trying to open the IMG file in the burning tool.

• MXIII 4K is MXIII-PLUS

I get: E: Failed to set up expected mounts when attempting .zip installation. I have tried both SD and USB installations.

IMG on SD crashes.

I do not believe i need MXIII-PLUS as my box is s802.