Gamestarter: Retrogaming add-ons (RPi/Generic)

• When i wanted to do play gamecube games all the games stuttering on the dolphin/gamecube Emu??

Dont know why? On the net i read that the j3455 have enough speed for gaming

I guess this is because you are using Libretro's dolphin core, maybe using standalone dolphin emulator it will improve performance but I can not help you with that, sorry...

• Hello

Thank you for this addon.

If I use an overlay I have a mouse cursor that appears in the middle of the screen.

however I am in full screen and as soon as I disable the overlay in the menu the cursor disappears. The problem of the mouse pointer only occurs when I activate an overlay. is there a way to hide the cursor?

Thank you for your help.

• Thank you for answering me

Yes, the mouse cursor appears on all overlays

I have good switching off mouse and touch options

and the only solution is to map the F11 key on the controller.

• Hello! I have installed retroarch and ael. After importing _Gamestarter_config_export_new.xml file I can't add games because folders for games artwork are not set.

• Hello! I have installed retroarch and ael. After importing _Gamestarter_config_export_new.xml file I can't add games because folders for games artwork are not set.

that file should not be used... It should be "Gamestarter - Category assets.xml" but I can see that file is not ok. So you can try importing each system you need, one by one.

• What error you got when importing NEX.xml?

any config xml is working for you?

what AEL addon version are you using?

I can not remembre right now but maybe you need to set missing folders in AEL settings before import.

Also, kodi.log can be useful in this case.

• What error you got when importing

• Code: kodi.log

OK, the problem was repo AEL was a beta, now you can install the final 0.9.7 release. Better uninstall previous one the force repo update and install it.

After AEL installation go to "AEL settings → I/O → Import category/launcher configuration..." and you can select all systems you want to use.

It worked for me right now in my RPi 3 in a fresh new LE installation.

• Just to let you know that Megadrive AEL metadata offline scraper is not working properly...showing date 1995 etc instead of title...not sure if it's something I m doing wrong but all other launchers scraping fine..Thanks

• Just to let you know that Megadrive AEL metadata offline scraper is not working properly...showing date 1995 etc instead of title...not sure if it's something I m doing wrong but all other launchers scraping fine..Thanks

I will take a look but I guess it is something related with AEL addon itself.

• I will take a look but I guess it is something related with AEL addon itself.

Do you mean an addon setting from my end?All other launchers scraped fine..I just changed the Label for my HDD and had to rescan all launchers...all other launchers scanned fine the new location for my roms,assets and metadata from offline scraper...when I got to megadrive it scraped artwork for each game normally but titles where just showing 1995,1994,1996 so I had to edit the json paths manually to the new location with text editor...that worked fine

• Do you mean an addon setting from my end?All other launchers scraped fine..I just changed the Label for my HDD and had to rescan all launchers...all other launchers scanned fine the new location for my roms,assets and metadata from offline scraper...when I got to megadrive it scraped artwork for each game normally but titles where just showing 1995,1994,1996 so I had to edit the json paths manually to the new location with text editor...that worked fine

I mean it could be an issue with AEL offline scrapper that changes year and title for Megadrive. I need to take a look but if it is an AEL's issue we must wait until developer fixes it.

In the meanwhile manual edition is the key :P