Nvidia 1050ti support?

• I have download the latest generic build 7.90.009. I am wondering if the Nvidia GeForce 1050ti is supported in this release?

It seems to boot fine but then I am getting this message:

failed to start xorg server and a dependency not met.

Is this because the video card is too new? Thank you.

I am running this inside a linux VM on an unraid system if that changes anything.

Thank you.

• I get this exact same problem with my NVidia GT 640 PCIe card......have tried all the Libre OE builds.

I wish these cards were supported (as claimed) or someone would provide instructions on how to get the 304.132 NVidia driver installed????????

These cards are very much in use today.....and the kicker is that I can install the OE build (Legacy version 6.0.3 and it works great!!). But if ii try any of the generic builds it gives exact same problem as described above everytime........

I'm stuck........I can't seem to upgrade to the latest version versions of Kodi on OE legacy build that works, and I can't get the video driver on the newer Libre OE builds generic or otherwise.

Not building a rocket here, just trying to get a stable version of Libre OE to run with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 on my NVidia GT 640 PCIe

I would stick to the OE legacy build if it had a higher version of Kodi as 15.1 is not gonna cut it......

I thought Libre OE was about "ease" of use?????? And compatibility?????

How do I get my information to someone that can help??

I started a thread here LibreELEC

Edited once, last by Bullet2112 (December 7, 2016 at 1:38 PM).