seems everything work fine but hdmi goes sleep nothing display

• hi there!
    I have a tv box installed rooted android9 firmware. install LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-11.95.2-box.img or the nightly build LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20240417-4325a1c-box.img to boot usb. log from ttl console seems work normal and can excute command doing something. but hdmi monitor goes sleep nothing display. its the last step to make it work. so exciting! but how? thanks!

hardwarer infomation:
    CPU: amlogic S905L3
    GPU: GLES: ARM, Mali-450 MP, OpenGL ES 2.0 1645048
    amlogic-dt-id: gxlx2_p291_1g
    DTB: meson-gxl-s905l-p271.dtb (use armbian meson-gxl-s905l3b-e900v22e.dtb also boot in)

android boot log: android_hdmi_grep_boot.log

le boot log: le_boot .log

• The error messages explain the lack of video output though; no HDMI controller = no HDMI.

I never heard of p291 devices before. Can you share the android dtb file?

NB: that boot log shows the box is using some homebrew dtb, nothing we/me created. EDIT: anything from "ophub" is 100% not supported. I'm not surprised HDMI and audio aren't working. Armbian != LE and that developer creates half-baked device trees (and last time I looked, doesn't provide sources for them). Not my problem to solve.

• The error messages explain the lack of video output though; no HDMI controller = no HDMI.

I never heard of p291 devices before. Can you share the android dtb file?

NB: that boot log shows the box is using some homebrew dtb, nothing we/me created. EDIT: anything from "ophub" is 100% not supported. I'm not surprised HDMI and audio aren't working. Armbian != LE and that developer creates half-baked device trees (and last time I looked, doesn't provide sources for them). Not my problem to solve.

appreciate for you reply!

pretty sure. upload with ".log". i try compare and make some change for test. but didn't work.