11.0.6: Kodi turning AVR + TV back on (sometimes), not switching inputs properly (sometimes) and other CEC fun (have logs)

• Running LE 11.0.6 on a Pi 4. Pi 4 is connected to a Denon X2400h via HDMI 5, Denon AVR connected to Panasonic OLED TV via HDMI 2 (ARC).

These are my CEC adapter settings after doing all the operations below. Note that it switch to TV as connected HDMI device instead of AVR as I initially set it up with no way to make the correct setting "stick".

Logs, with a comment at the beginning describing what I was doing before each log excerpt. All in sequence (i.e. did the operations one after the other without doing anything else in-between). Attached as a text file because it's too long to include in post.

kodi_cec.log

How can I make it so that it all works properly?

Edited once, last by greycat (April 8, 2024 at 5:24 PM).

• I can confirm, that strange behavior. After some attempts without success, I had let the port assignment in the default position 0. The things like remote control of KODI, TV off/on seems to work most of the time. I hoped that it was fixed with LE12, but I can say „currently no“.
    But it seems now a unexpected „feature“ of self sorting and self hiding of entries in the settings menu implemented. ;) So I thought it's currently under construction... /shrug

• No log snippets accepted.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link