Rockchip RK3528 support?

• I have a TV Box with a RK3528 chipset and board, 2GB RAM and 8GB storage. It is a "Rupa X88 pro 13", it comes with Android 13 installed.

Features are very similar to many other boards I have seen in this forum (2 USB ports, SD card reader, LAN, AV out, optical audio out, WIFI, Bluetooth, HDMI out) .

But I can't find a version of LibreELEC to this specific chip. I would like to know if there is any beta or at least unofficial version for this chip to test, or if it is planned to be developed. Also I have read that this chip is an "evolution" of RK3328, I wonder if maybe the version for that chip would run on RK3528.

• I was looking at a similar box with same chipset. I would love to use libreelec in it as I am so used to kodi. But is the embedded Android ui really rubbish?

All I need is to watch movies/pictues from a NAS and install vlc for redirected streams.

• The hardware capabilities and software is ok to run Kodi with Android. I have a 4k TV with less hardware capabilities and runs 4k videos (up to 25mbps avg bitrate, think about a devices designed for streaming) in Kodi or other players, through LAN.

The thing is that this TV Box is known to be infected with malwares (I didn't know when I bought it) and I don't know what risk does it take. Also I like messing with those things and learning, but this one seems to be challeging with this chip!

For the moment, what I am finding to be the best option is an unofficcial armbian build

• Dowload the adroid system from box with tool and use factorytool for unpack it and remove all stuf you do not need and pack it again.

You can include kodi into this afterwards empty android.

regards.