Logitech Dinovo Edge Bluetooth keyboard no longer working after update to 11.95.1

• Usually re-pairing is not required. Latest connection is stored in the keyboard and in LE below /storage/.config/bluetooth/. Do you boot "live" or "run"?

Was not included inLE10 and LE11, so likely not required. But just do the simple test and the question is finally answered.

I use the "run" option. Every image build is written freshly to the USB stick. I don't use SFTP/update

Indeed the option --enable-hid2hci is likely not required. I can't hurt to try. As you say, the question will be finally answered.

Will start a fresh bisect process with the mentioned test procedure. I'll keep posting the results.

Thanks a lot so far.

• Was not included inLE10 and LE11, so likely not required. But just do the simple test and the question is finally answered.

I build a fresh image from master. After that I added the option --enable-hid2hci to the file packages/network/bluez/package.mk and rebuild the image. As you predicted nothing changed. So this question is finally answered. --enable-hid2hci is not needed.

Will continue with a fresh bisect run. I'll keep you informed.

• I use the "run" option. Every image build is written freshly to the USB stick. I don't use SFTP/update

Then you also start every build with a fresh BT configuration, the test should be good.

A log comparison between working and not working state may result in additional information.

bluetoothd can be forced to debug mode with (but I don't know how noisy it is):

Code: /storage/.config/systemd/bluetooth.service.d/debug.conf
    [Service]
    Environment=BLUEZ_DEBUG=--debug