Anyone have an image for the odroid U2/U3?
I never heard of one.
I'm currently working on ODROID hardware support in LibreELEC.
You can find more informations on the current status on that work and a link to the ODROID-U2 images here: LibreELEC for ODROID-U3 - Piment Noir Blog.
Hello dear ODROID-U2/U3 users !
I've finally been able to make LibreELEC beta images for ODROID-U2. They're available at the usual place: Index of /~fraggle/download/libreelec/Odroid_U2.
- Slowness when watching a video;
- Installing LibreELEC addons is now possible.
- Horizontal synchronization issue that might sometimes divide the screen when using MFC hardware codecs;
- CEC support is somewhat buggy for some people;
- Version upgrade is not automated and should be done manually (but it's really easy to do).
Have fun !