Current hardware recommendation?

• I'd likea recommendation for some current hardware. I don't currently watch anything above FHD. I do require Bluetooth (5+ preferred) and WiFi. I very much would prefer a case and passive cooling.

• I'd suggest an RPi5 with a flirc case. You don't need the 4K capabilities but they exist if/when that changes. It's a fast and simple device and RPi is the gold-standard for LE software support. If you're on a budget an RPi4 is largely the same and will be cheaper, though a little slower (but not slow).

• There are lots of choices but bottom line is the size of your piggy bank. My jewel is a Gigabyte HTPC setup with i3 processor, 16GB DDR3, and dual 500 GB SSDs. It runs LE as it's only operating system and has been rock solid for about 6 years. Then we have Pi, Pi3,Pi4 and just added a Pi5. A fully loaded Pi5 will set you back give or take $150 and earlier Pis somewhat less. All work well with LE and performance gets progressively faster with each version. The Pi5 is close to matching my HTPC and gets my vote for top choice. The Pis are my top choice for RVs with a small footprint, low power and price. So how big is your piggy bank?