Power went out, now Libreelec can't see wireless network connections, but CAN see bluetooth connections

• after a power failure i couldnt see any network connections available. I turned it from active to inactive and then turned it back to active, i did a soft reset and even installed a brand new instance of libreelec from USB but i am still seeing no connections. I did attempt to pull logs but without an internet connection it couldnt exactly send anything to pastebin. basic info on my hardware and install are below

Machine: Asus Vivo mini vm65n

Processor: Intel core i5 7th gen

RAM: 16GB

storage 120gbSSD

wifi adapter: internal (tried with usb wifi adapters with no luck)

I did not try a direct ethernet connection as I dont have access to a port, its all wifi here.

If anyone could give me some help figuring out what happened i'd be pretty appreciative since i am stumped here.

• We really need to see the boot log (dmesg) to understand if there are any issues/errors showing. Insert a USB stick, dump the log to a text file on the USB, then unplug and move it to another machine to upload here or (better) pastebin it.

• We really need to see the boot log (dmesg) to understand if there are any issues/errors showing. Insert a USB stick, dump the log to a text file on the USB, then unplug and move it to another machine to upload here or (better) pastebin it.

I'm sorry to ask but how would i go about doing that since I can't SSH. I normally can pull up a terminal with linux. Thanks for your help

• LE settings > System > Logging > Use Persistent Logs > .. then reboot

The systemd journal is now logged to /storage/.cache/log/journal (IIRC) and if Kodi settings has "Show hidden files and directories" enabled you can use the Kodi File Manager to navigate to that dir and copy the file to USB.